Monday, May 25, 2009

Keep on trucking!

I am writing this post with all my family members in mind who are worried about me. This will be short. I know that I have made my fair share of mistakes in this life but I just want everyone to know that all I have ever tried to do was to do what was right and to be happy. All I have ever wanted was to be happy. I know everyone thinks that I do a lot of stupid stuff and that I always seem to be moving backwards, that I never seem to stick with anything for very long and all I have to say is that I know all these things myself. I know what all of my faults are. I live with myself every day. But I'm trying and I am truly doing the best that I can. Apparently I get bored really quickly doing the same thing day in and day out and I always end up screwing up a good thing. All I can do now, after losing my job at the hospital, which really wasn't that good of a job to begin with, is to move on. Trucking may seem like a step backwards to some, others may not understand why anyone would want to do this. All I can say is that I am my own person, I am an individual, and I have my reasons. I can't explain to everyone how my mind works, half the time I don't quite know how my mind works. I just have to keep believing that everything happens for a reason and that everything will work itself out in the end. There has to come a day when I will finally find that happiness for which I so wholeheartedly seek. I don't know where happiness lies, or even if true happiness is even possible in this world. All anyone can ever do is the best that they can. Keep your chin up, keep putting one foot in front of the other and just keep on trucking.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Best Poker Sites said...

Please, explain more in detail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home